Explore Further with Azamara
The boutique cruise line, small ships and an intimate relaxed style. If you love to explore the world and enjoy being treated with warmth and hospitality then Azamara is for you. More overnight stays and longer days in port allow you to immerse yourself in the destinations of your choice, experience the cultures and imagine the possibilities.
Your ‘More Inclusive’ cruise line……
• One AzAmazing Evenings event for every guest (except Transatlantic voyages) experiencing the best of the local culture and famous landmarks.
• Select spirits, international beers & wines.
• Bottled water, soft drinks, speciality coffees & teas.
• English butler service for suite guests.
• Self-service laundry & supplies.
• Shuttle service at port destinations (offered wherever available).
• Concierge services for personal guidance & reservations.
Style Cruises Recommends … … Azamara Cruises
So, why join the Azamara Club? Warren cruised on Azamara Quest around the islands of Sicily & Sorrento. “Quest is a small, intimate ship carrying 686 and as a result the service is extremely personal. The chic boutique style provides a sophisticated but comfortable atmosphere. We particularly enjoyed the flexible dining, plenty of tables for two always seem to be available but there were also opportunities to join other passengers if we wished. Naturally the food is wonderful and great attention is paid to serving local food. During the cruise the Windows Cafe was used for themed evening such as Italian, Indian Chinese & Mexican. The crew were great at recommending their favourite places in the various ports of call. Azamara surprised and delighted us making this particular cruise extremely memorable”.
Warren also had the opportunity to visit Azamara Pursuit in Southampton ‘ a great addition to the Azamara family’
Jo cruised on Azamara Quest along the Croatian coast. ‘Being smaller than many ships Quest could berth in ports other ships find impossible, no necessity for tender transfers. As usual the crew and the service were wonderful and the White Night unmissable!’